“I Call the serpent of the land,
Awake, arise from your stead,
By dragons red and white,
By crow, by toad, by leaping hare,
Awake in me O serpent’s breath!”
Witchcraft and magic have been with humanity from our beginning. Beyond all that we as a species are, these have remained because they work. And because they work, Traditional Witchcraft remains vital today.
This is the third in the Geassa series of books, a compendium of techniques rooted in Traditional Witchcraft that combine ancient pagan, Hermetic and cunning folk teachings into a powerful system of practical magic. Detailed rituals, spells, and formulae are presented including:
- Summoning the Serpent’s Breath in preparation for ritual.
- House spirits & protective magic.
- A detailed list of planetary and zodiacal sigils, seals and the spirits involved.
- Traditional talismans & amulets for a variety of uses.
- Mirror magic – including mirrors of revealing, enchanting & repelling.
- Scrying & Crystal Gazing.
- The Art of Fascination & the Glamour.
- Candle & Cord magic in Traditional Witchcraft.
- Necromancy – the art of summoning the dead.
- Prosperity magic.
- Seasonal and Full Moon Rituals.
- A listing of different incantations, Words of Power and much more.
Fully documented, including over ninety illustrations, this book gives in depth instruction into the techniques of practical Traditional Witchcraft.